Stomachs only growl when they're hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of upscale American fare and drinks such as:
- Grapevine chicken salad ($9.95)
- Seafood omelet with blue-crab meat and mozzarella ($9.95)
- Apple-pecan-stuffed french toast ($7.95)
- Bleu rib-eye sandwich on a rustic roll ($10.95)
- Chicken-bacon-ranch pizza ($9.95)
- Duck confit and spinach ravioli with fried leeks ($16.95)
- See the full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus
Since putting the finishing touches on their first dish in 2001, Grapevine Café’s adroit chefs have worked tirelessly to forge upscale American fare throughout the day, from meticulously assembled hazelnut french toast at breakfast to a dinnertime feast of tender slow-roasted baby back ribs. In a bustling kitchen, the culinary team employs fresh, inventive ingredients—such as fresh mozzarella, Norwegian salmon, farm-fresh eggs, and certified Black Angus beef—to imbue casual noshes with a luxurious twist. Affable servers weave in and out of a dining room festooned with homey, country-style décor such as solid wooden tables, red awnings, and paintings that depict flowery scenes of plant-covered buildings and Ben Franklin giving his prom date a corsage from the front seat of his dad’s Dodge Durango. While openness and spaciousness defines the main dining area's aesthetic, a scattering of cozy nooks facilitates private post-prandial gazes into the eyes of a dining partner.