Country music explores a variety of recurring themes, such as heartbreak, patriotism, and coming of age in outer space. Delve into country's musical motifs with today's Groupon: for $7, you get one adult ticket to Grapevine Opry (a $15 value) at Palace Arts Center in Grapevine. Choose from the following eight showtimes:
- "Country Music Showcase" on June 4
- "The Redneck Chronicles" on June 11
- "Country Music Showcase" on June 25
- "Legends: Patsy Cline," a tribute to Patsy Cline on July 16
- "Country Music Showcase" on July 23
- "Country Music Showcase" on August 13
- "Give It To Me Strait," a tribute to George Strait on August 20
- "Country Music Showcase" on August 27
Grapevine Opry's family-friendly confines have played host to high-profile performers and up-and-comers alike, specializing in classic country tunes. All shows begin at 7:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted), leaving arts aficionados plenty of time to finish work, find a babysitter, or watch a kitten mature into a cat. "Country Music Showcase" nights on June 4, June 25, July 23, August 13, and August 27 round up adroit chanteuses for a night of grassroots all-American jams. "The Redneck Chronicles" on June 11 promises to focus on tales from a farm, relaying stories that rarely appear in mainstream magazines or fortune cookies. On July 16, Grapevine Opry dedicates a night to the music of country legend Patsy Cline, and on August 20, musicians pay tribute to the similarly smashing George Strait. The Opry boasts an intimate first-come, first-served seating arrangement and a handsome stage to captivate country-loving minds.
300 S Main St.
Grapevine, Texas 76051Get Directions