- Grassroots Yoga Festival
- When: August 15–17
- Where: Camp Alexandra and surrounding locations
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$49 for a one-day pass (up to C$108 value)
- C$99 for a three-day pass (up to C$260 value)
- Each pass includes admittance to all music and community events such as movie night, yoga for cancer, and the community potluck.
- In addition, each pass includes registration for one yoga class, one trail run, and two sustainability workshops per day.
- Click here to view the schedule
Grassroots Yoga Festival
- The heart of the Grassroots Yoga Festival: yoga classes, music, sustainability workshops
- The other heart of the festival: community events, such as movie night, concerts, and potluck spark general fun and socializing
- Its third heart: the Vendor Village, where participants can eat and shop at local artisans and merchants
- Who leads the classes and workshops: a roster of teachers that include AcroYoga VanCity, beekeeper Lindsay Dault, and yoga therapist Chelsea Lee
- What kids can do: join kids’ yoga classes, gardening classes, and dance to music
- What to bring: yoga mat and other props, lots of layers, blanket or beach chair, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel, water bottle, and reusable bowl and utensils; see this list for more suggestions