CoolSculpting treatments permanently destroy fat cells and contour the body without surgery, anesthesia or down time
About This Deal
CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Valid treatment areas: abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank/love handles, banana roll, upper arms, and double chin
- Average length of procedure: 35-minute treatment time per area
- Equipment: newest generation of CoolSculpting machines
- Staff qualifications: All treatments are performed by a medical doctor with a Coolsculpting Masters Certification, awarded for over 1000 treatments performed.
- Amenities: Treatments are performed in private suite with fireplace and entertainment.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
Need To Know
About Gravity Med Spa
For the docs of Gravity Med Spa, revivifying bodies and faces with high-tech cosmetic techniques is an act of artistry, subtlety, and balance. "We aim to provide natural-looking results that create a noticeable impact," they explain on their website, continuing, "We want people to notice but not to 'know.'" Treatments include pulsed-light and photo-fractional light therapies, known as IPL and ResurFX, that reduce fine lines, sun damage, cellulite, and stretch marks while tightening loose skin. These therapies can be used on the face as well as the body.