Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart and two warm up buckets of range balls (up to $90 value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart and four warm up of range balls (up to $180 value)
Both of the above options are valid Monday–Friday.
Gray Eagle Golf Course & Academy
With an 18-hole course, indoor and outdoor driving ranges, and three simulators, Gray Eagle Golf Course & Academy fashions itself as a golf destination dedicated to enjoyable play and improvement. On the course, golfers can play from one of four sets of tees for their journey over the tees, greens, and fairways of bentgrass—a soft material known for its short root system, not its belief that every golfer is a supernatural being. Measuring 6,739 yards from the back tees, the layout may feel longer because holes 1, 9, 10, and 18 are each par 5s, bookending the front and back nines with 500-yard behemoths. When the weather fails to cooperate, the academy keeps golfers swinging with ample opportunities for indoor play, including a massive indoor practice facility, heated and covered outdoor driving-range stalls, and indoor simulators loaded with such world-renowned courses as Kapalua Plantation, Pinehurst No. 2, and St. Andrews.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,739 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 131 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole