Participants travel comfortably from their hotel to the majestic Niagara Falls, pausing briefly at a local winery.
What You'll Get
The idea behind Niagara Falls Freedom Tour (duration: 9 hours and 30 minutes) is to let visitors explore the area independently. By taking a ride on the famous Hornblower Cruise (included in the package) they can enjoy a stroll through the picturesque town of Niagara on the Lake
The tour Includes:
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise (April–December, weather permitting)
- Winery Stop
- Niagara Falls Licensed Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off at select downtown Toronto Hotels – Please contact the supplier to arrange for the hotel and pick up times. Mississauga pickup and drop off can be arranged.
- Complimentary Gray Line souvenir
- Journey Behind the Falls or Imax Theatre substitution in case the Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not operating due to the weather conditions. Or, drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake only (during winter months).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gray Line
Founded in 1910, Gray Line is a top provider for sightseeing tours. With over 700 locations in six continents, they cover many places that each place has to offer, from Ionic landmarks to local tours, there’s often something for customers to do and experience. Gray Line Toronto specializes in tours of Toronto and Niagara Falls.