During the tour, participants travel to the majestic Niagara Falls and head to Niagara on the Lake to take a brief pause at a local winery
What You'll Get
During the trip participants attend breathtaking Hornblower cruise enhanced by tasty lunch in the Fallsview Dining Room at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. Solid dose of facts and history can be acknowledged during the stroll through Niagara-on-the-Lake. The tour also includes visit in the local winery with sampling some of Ontario’s finest wines.
- Boat ride aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises (or if unable to operate due to weather conditions, this will be substituted with ‘IMAX Theater’ or ‘Journey Behind the Falls’)
- Buffet lunch at the Sheraton on the Falls
- Niagara falls licensed tour guide
- Complimentary gray line souvenir
- Drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake (during winter months only)
- Local taxes Hotel pickup and drop off from most Downtown hotels. Please contact supplier for pickup times Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Duration of the tour: 9 hours and 30 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gray Line
Founded in 1910, Gray Line is a top provider for sightseeing tours. With over 700 locations in six continents, they cover many places that each place has to offer, from Ionic landmarks to local tours, there’s often something for customers to do and experience. Gray Line Toronto specializes in tours of Toronto and Niagara Falls.