Participants travel comfortably from their hotel to the majestic Niagara Falls, pausing briefly at a local winery.
What You'll Get
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 610 Bay Street, Toronto
- Length of tour: 9 hours and 30 minutes
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- The idea behind Niagara Falls Freedom Tour is to let visitors explore the area independently. By taking a ride on the famous Hornblower Cruise (included in the package) they can enjoy a stroll through the picturesque town of Niagara on the Lake
- The tour Includes:
- Hornblower Niagara cruise (April–December, weather permitting)
- Winery stop
- Niagara Falls licensed tour guide
- Pick up and drop off at select downtown Toronto hotels – Please contact the supplier to arrange for the hotel and pick up times. Mississauga pickup and drop off can be arranged.
- Complimentary Gray Line souvenir
- Journey Behind the Falls or Imax Theatre substitution in case the Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not operating due to the weather conditions. Or, drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake only (during winter months).
The Fine Print
About Gray Line
Founded in 1910, Gray Line is a top provider for sightseeing tours. With over 700 locations in six continents, they cover many places that each place has to offer, from Ionic landmarks to local tours, there’s often something for customers to do and experience. Gray Line Toronto specializes in tours of Toronto and Niagara Falls.