Participants are invited join a fully narrated and guided tour and learn about Boston’s exciting history
About This Deal
- What’s included: guide and San Francisco-style trolley car transportation
- Departure time:
- Through the end of April: Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- May 4–26: Saturday or Sunday at 9:15 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- June 1–November 3: daily at 9:15 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- Departure location: Gray Line Boston, 8 Park Plaza, Boston
- Picture stops in Copley Square, Fenway Park “home of the Red Sox”, and at the U.S.S. Constitution’s home in the Charlestown Naval Yard
- Free admission for children under three
- Notable sights: the waterfront, “Little Italy”, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and more
Hotel pickup available for 9:15 a.m. morning tour only; please contact (617) 720-6342 or (781) 986-6100.
- No Lines, no crowds, no waiting!
Due to local and state regulations related to Covid-19, we are temporarily closed. Please check our website or phone for up to date information.
About Gray Line Boston
With over 100 years of tours under their belt, Gray Line has plenty of experience in the sightseeing game. Its talented staff is comprised up of local experts who have the inside scoop on the best sights to see and things to do in a variety of top locations all over the globe.
In Boston, guides whisk guests on tours that explore the city's intricate and fascinating history and its most impressive landmarks. For example, during a Cape Cod excursion, tour guides accompany tourists as they travel across the Cape Cod canal to visit a JFK memorial and explore the Cape's famous beaches. The Gray Line team also treats guests to other Boston must-sees during other themed tours, including the Plimoth plantation, Salem, Fenway Park, and much more.