During the tour participants travel to the majestic Niagara Falls and take a ride on the SkyWheel.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: admission to SkyWheel
- During the 9.5-hour semi-escorted tour, participants are picked up from a downtown Toronto hotel by their licensed guide and are driven to Niagara on the Lake in an air conditioned motor coach. After a stop at a local winery for a wine sampling, guests move on to Niagara Falls, learning the region’s history from the tour guide along the way. Once they arrive at Niagara, participants are cut loose to explore the area on their own. Here, they can choose from a variety of activities and attractions, including testing their luck at Niagara Casino, facing their fears in a haunted house, browsing through the exhibits at the wax museum, or taking a ride on the SkyWheel.
- Departure time: 10 a.m.
- Departure location: 610 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian; must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Free admission for children under 5
- Click here to view the schedule
The Fine Print
About Gray Line
Founded in 1910, Gray Line is a top provider for sightseeing tours. With over 700 locations in six continents, they cover many places that each place has to offer, from Ionic landmarks to local tours, there’s often something for customers to do and experience. Gray Line Toronto specializes in tours of Toronto and Niagara Falls.