People enjoy sharing pizza with their friends because the circular shape reminds them of the rings they’ll exchange in that evening’s Friendship Commitment Ceremony. Circle around this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$13 for a meal for two (up to a $26.65 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Choice of two entrees or sandwiches (up to a $6.95 value each), or one large pizza with three toppings (a $17.45 value)
- One dessert (a $2.25 value)<p>
$26 for a meal for four (up to a $53.30 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Choice of four entrees or sandwiches (up to a $6.95 value each), or two large pizzas with three toppings each (a $17.45 value each)
- Two desserts (a $2.25 value each)
- See the [menu(http://grazianospizza.wix.com/menu#!).<p>
See the menu.
Graziano's Pizza abd Sports
The Petersen family takes food seriously. The owners of Graziano's Pizza and Sports make everything from scratch, from the dough and sauces to the tiny uniforms the athletes in the restaurant's TVs wear. They also adorn their pizzas and entrees—such as the vegetarian pizza and the eggplant parmesan dish—with ingredients culled from local suppliers. And just in case you need to email someone after completing the stuffed pie challenge (completing an entire stuffed pizza in one hour by yourself), the restaurant offers complimentary WiFi.
72% of 217 customers recommend
“I really enjoyed the food, it was awesome!!!”
“Give this place a try. Great food, awesome service and cheap, cold beer. Will definitely go back.”
“Great food, reasonable prices, and super friendly owner and staff. I love that it's family run”