What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for beer flights for two plus a take-home growler ($20 value)
- $24 for beer flights for four plus two take-home growlers ($40 value)
- Click to view the beer menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Great Frontier Brewing Company
Great Frontier Brewing Company's founder, Mike Plungis, believes every adult deserves to enjoy a good beer—regardless of his or her dietary restrictions. With that in mind, his brewery specializes in gluten-free and gluten-reduced beers that taste like regular beer, with both categories clocking in below the FDA guidelines of less than 20 ppm of gluten. But that's not all he has on tap. In their tasting room, the eight rotating brews ready to pour include something for the gluten-averse and traditional brews as well. Here are a couple examples:
- Blonde Annie: This gluten-free beer started it all, then went on to win a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival. It has a light body and a recipe containing Sorghum, Colorado Honey, and Cascade hops.
- Willy's Irish Red: With a copper-red hue, this traditional beer is defined by its lightly toasted malt flavor.