Choose from Five Options
- $38 for a root touch-up, haircut, and style ($76 value)
- $35 for a conditioning treatment, haircut, and style ($70 value)
- $59 for color plus glaze, haircut, and style ($118 value)
- $69 for partial highlights and glaze, haircut, and blowout ($138 value)
- $99 for a keratin treatment ($198 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Great Hands Hair Salon
The stylists at Great Hands Hair Salon know how hard it can be to fit a haircut into a busy schedule. That's why they keep their doors open until 6 p.m. or later Monday–Saturday, and until 4 p.m. on Sundays, so that customers can swing by at a time that's convenient for them. Longer hours also means clients can take advantage of more of the plentiful services offered in the salon, from basic cuts and styles for men and women, to advanced treatments like body waves, color glazing, and protein treatments for damaged hair. Of course, the staff can also tend to below-the-neck beauty as well, doling out relaxing mani-pedis or waxing away unwanted hair in time for spring and summer season.