Bakery sells products baked using freshly ground wheat grown in Montana’s Golden Triangle
Need To Know
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $10) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Great Harvest Bread Company - Spokane
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
_Our purpose and passion is to provide you and your family with the freshest and most flavorful baked goods you’ve ever tasted. Come in for a free slice of hot-out-of-the-oven bread or a taste of legendary goodies. Enjoy yourself and bring your children. We’re locally owned and community focused.
Our purpose and passion is to provide you and your family with the freshest and most flavorful baked goods you’ve ever tasted. Come in for a free slice of hot-out-of-the-oven bread or a taste of legendary goodies. Enjoy yourself and bring your children. We’re locally owned and community focused.
We Grind Our Whole Wheat Fresh Everyday!
Because freshly milled, whole wheat tastes phenomenal, and fresh whole grain foods and other plant foods that are low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers. We use premium wheat bought from family owned farms located in the finest wheat growing region in the world -- Montana.
About Great Harvest
Ever wonder what the secret is to making phenomenal bread? It's in the wheat kernels. We know where every kernel comes from. That's because we have been purchasing our premium whole wheat from family-owned farms for more than 30 years.
The farmers who produce our whole wheat know Great Harvest is a tough client. Every year we test the crop for its protein content, moisture level, baking qualities and, of course, its distinctive taste. The high quality wheat we purchase allows us to bake without using artificial dough conditioners to boost loaf size.
Our growers know that the slightest variation in the wheat crop can completely change the flavor, size, and shape of a loaf. Consistency is the key. That's why we perform at least one hundred test bakes each year._
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
A desire to return to the Pacific Northwest, where we were born and raised, to be near family and the places we love to visit and enjoy!
What do you love most about your job?
Helping people be happy and healthy, interacting with people everyday, and making a positive impact to their lives.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
One customer was nearly brought to tears through our generosity and posted an amazing review for us on our Facebook page about the positive experience and becoming a customer for life!!
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $10 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.