There are few things as liberating as being able to fly, which is why humans invented airplanes and why penguins constantly try to sabotage them by climbing into their jet engines. Feel the freedom of the skies with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$99 for a one-hour first flight lesson (a $210 total value)
- Two hours of ground instruction (a $70 value)
- One hour of flight instruction (a $45 value)
- One-hour aircraft rental for the flight instruction (a $95 value)<p>
- 14-week ground school course (a $400 value)
- Textbooks (a $225 value)<p>
Great Lakes Air Ventures
Great Lakes Air Ventures combines FAA-approved syllabi with a triad of aircraft and a quadrad of certified flight instructors to give nascent pilots their wings. In addition to their instructional acumen, the high-flying staff members have experience shuttling packages for UPS, serving as a jump pilot for skydiving excursions, and teaching newborn birds to flap their wings. Aerial greenhorns can grasp basic controls and acquire familiarity with aircraft during Great Lakes' sundry training programs.