All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a single-day pass for one on June 4 or 5 ($25 value)
- $30 for a single-day pass for two on June 4 or 5 ($50 value)
Great Lakes Festival
When the first-ever Great Lakes Festival rolls into the fairgrounds in Hamburg, it brings with it some of the best wineries and breweries, along with a coterie of live musicians and chefs. Take a closer look at what the festival offers:
- …To Drink: Big Ditch Brewery, 21 Brix Winery, and Ten Thousand Vines are just a few of the beverage-smiths supplying the crowd. Wine educator Ed Draves is also available to help with pairing tips.
- …To Eat: Besides the festival’s food vendors, chef Paul Mach is providing live cooking demos throughout the day.
- …To See: Bands include country rock band The Hootz, and the festival also hosts magician Mike Seege and the Lakeshore Street Rod Association’s Classic Car Cruise In.
- …To Help: A portion of every ticket sold will be donated to the Lakeshore Humane Society.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with other offers. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.