All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a pedal pub tour for eight on a 16-person pub cruiser
- When: select dates and hours, March 8–30, 2019
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Length of tour: two hours, during which groups will make two 30-minutes stops at various bars and breweries
- Amenities: stereo, iPod hookup, and pedal assist
- What to wear: casual, comfortable clothing and closed-toed shoes
- What to bring: customers can bring their own canned adult beverages
- Claim to fame: Pedal pubs are powered entirely by riders, making it a completely green mode of transportation.
Groups of eight may share the pub cruiser with another group. For a private tour, you must purchase two vouchers for the desired date and time.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. No cancellations. Reservation required. Operates in all weather conditions. Valid only for date and time booked. In case of rain, ponchos are provided to keep riders dry. If you want all 16 seats then you must buy 2 vouchers. Must arrive 15 minutes earlier to 514 Bond Ave NW and fill out a waiver on the smartphone app GR Pubs. Limit 6 per person, may buy 6 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Great Lakes Pub Cruiser
The Great Lakes Pub Cruiser is something out of a bartender's wildest and most-productive dreams. The cruiser, a 16-person party bike designed to look like a classic wood bar, takes its peddlers to two or three eateries and or local watering holes located downtown and on the Northwest Side during two-hour mobile adventures.