Cruise options range from two to 3.5 hours on the Obsession III and feature brunch or dinner
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: 2- or 3.5-hour cruise and half-hour boarding
- Departure location: The West Pier behind Harbourfront Centre
- 2020 schedule to be released on March; view the schedule
- Brunch cruise includes brunch buffet, boarding Mimosa, music, and a magician onboard; view the sample menu
- Dinner cruise includes DJ playing a mix of top 40, classic and dance hits and sit-down dinner with appetizers at boarding, salads, entrees, and dessert; view the sample menu
- What to wear: dressy-casual attire; layered clothing is recommended as the climate on the lake can be unpredictable
- Fully-licensed bar on-board available
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Operates in all weather conditions. 8% service and administrative fee due at time of reservation. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Great Lakes Schooner Company
The Kajama's white sails billow in the wind as its sharp prow cleaves the waters of Lake Ontario. The three-masted, gaff-rigged 164-foot schooner casts the same striking silhouette as it did 85 years ago during its first incarnation as a trade ship that sailed from Spain to Norway. Today, Great Lakes Schooner Company has restored the German-built schooner to its maiden-voyage splendour. Though they've preserved the boat's 1930s charm, they also retrofitted the Kajama for its daily tours with such amenities as a licensed bar and galley where cooks bring selections from their menu of pub fare to life. Additionally, the 96-foot three-mast Challenge boasts a full-service bar, and the 78-foot motor-yacht Obsession III—complete with spacious salon and retractable roof—provides public dinner cruises and private charters for almost 200 guests.