All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 29, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $41 for three drop-in classes for kids aged 6–11 months ($75 value)
- $41 for three drop-in classes for kids aged 1–4 ($75 value)
- $41 for three drop-in classes for kids aged 5–12 ($75 value)
- $62 for five drop-in classes for kids aged 6–11 months ($125 value)
- $62 for five drop-in classes for kids aged 1–4 ($125 value)
- $62 for five drop-in classes for kids aged 5–12 ($125 value)
Weekly classes for children 6 months to 5th grade allow participants to socially interact and develop motor skills and sports skills in a fun, encouraging environment. Click here to see the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Great Play
Great Play taps into something that every kid has plenty of—imagination. The colorful gym and play place has even earned praise from the Huffington Post as "a fun way to teach kids motor skills." In addition to teaching programs, the complex's 3,000-square-foot arena combines training programs and interactive games shining from projectors to stimulate creativity, motor skills, and social skills in a non-competitive setting. Kids can work their pitching arms by chucking balls at virtual batters or keep their exercise in the real world with hula hoops, blocks, and mats that help little ones slowly accept their powerlessness to gravity.