All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 13, 2016
What You'll Get
For $55, you get two reserved tickets to The Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker performance on December 22 (a $121 value).
- Moscow Ballet's famous annual performance of a holiday classic
- 40 classically trained dancers from some of the most prestigious ballet and choreography schools in Russia
- Performance begins at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 22, at the Comerica Theatre (formerly the Dodge Theater)
- Seats (each of a $60.60 value) are located in Sections 2-6, Rows 28-36
- Choreography by Anatoly Emilianov, co-artistic director with Vladimir Troshchenko
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 23, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Non-transferable. Valid only for show and date purchased. Must have valid ID. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.