Choose from Five Options
- $39 for an all-facility pass for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $74 value)
- $46 for an all-facility pass for four, valid any day (up to a $74 value)
- $36 for a water-park pass for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to a $62 value)
- $29 for a water-park pass for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $59 value)
- $16 for a water-park pass for four, valid Monday–Friday after 4 p.m. (up to a $32 value)
The all-facility passes includes unlimited access to the water park, miniature golf course, and batting cages, whereas the water-park pass only includes access to the water park.
NOVA Parks Waterparks
NOVA Parks has five different waterparks to provide sun-soaked thrills for people of all ages. On hot summer days, both kids and adults alike can beat the heat by visiting Great Waves, Pirate's Cove, Ocean Dunes, Volcano Island, or Atlantis Waterpark. Each park offers its own fun theme and is filled with waterslides, pools, snack bars, and play areas for kids. Lifeguards are on hand to make sure those participating in water activities are kept safe. Those looking for activities on dry land can put around the miniature golf area at the Great Waves, Volcano Island, and Oceans Dunes Waterparks.