Families can enjoy a day of fun at an indoor water park with attractions for all ages as well as Brooklyn-style pizza
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Sundays–Thursdays through February 29; blackout dates: October 16–17, November 27–28, December 20–January 4, January 19, and February 16
- Day Pass includes:
- All-day fun at an 84-degree indoor water park
- Free life jackets
- Adventure Pass includes access to the ropes course, climbing wall, and Ten Paw Alley (bowling)
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Prohibited items: coolers and outside food
- Lockers available? yes, to rent
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge - Bloomington
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge - Bloomington is its 75,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a four-story raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity, where one can also find a bowling alley and an arcade with more than 100 games.