Families can enjoy a day of fun at an indoor water park with attractions for all ages as well as Brooklyn-style pizza
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Sunday through Thursday, Blackout dates of 11/25-11/26, 12/18-1/3/21, 1/17/21, 2/14/21
- Day Pass includes:
- All-day fun at an 84-degree indoor water park
- Free life jackets
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Prohibited items: coolers and outside food
- Lockers available? yes, to rent
Need To Know
About Great Wolf Lodge - Wisconsin Dells
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge - Wisconsin Dells is its 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity, where one can also find an arcade with more than 100 games and complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.