An aquarium visit soothes the soul with visions of ambling fish and bubbling tanks that make us nostalgic for the gestation pods in which all human life begins. Come full circle with this Groupon.
$79 for a Family Annual Pass ($130 Value)
- Unlimited visits for two adults and two children aged 2–12. Additional children aged 2–12 may be added for $25 each, and children aged 13–17 may be added for $50 each.
- Express entry through pass-holder entrance
- Invitation to pass-holder parties, exhibit openings, and special events
- Free parking on every third visit
- Discounts on special programs
- 10% discount on gift-shop purchases, Nautica Cafe purchases Monday–Friday, and cruises aboard the Nautica Queen
- Discount on Under the Sea birthday-party package
- Complimentary Discover Scuba experience from Just Add Water
Greater Cleveland Aquarium
Located in the FirstEnergy Powerhouse, the Greater Cleveland Aquarium houses 10 different galleries and 35 tanks with fresh- and saltwater creatures ranging from local trout to sand tiger sharks and piranhas. Regional exhibits demonstrate the native life of Ohio's lakes and rivers with catfish and bass, exotic freshwater landscapes with an interactive African tortoise exhibit, and coastal waterways with octopus and jellyfish.
In the Coastal gallery, visitors can engage another sense at the 11,000-gallon touch pool, where crustaceans and three species of stingrays line up for a kick line at the first sight of an audience. In the main Shark gallery, visitors can immerse themselves in the aquatic environment as they gaze through the transparent ceiling and walls of the 150-foot underwater SeaTube as stingrays, colorful fish, and more than 4 species of sharks swim overhead.
76% of 238 customers recommend
“We enjoyed our visits”
“It was a really good deal because it is expensive to get in. ”
“The staff was amazing. They were very approachable and talked to us at length about the aquatic life. They were very knowledgeable and friendly.”