Jump to: Beyond Cookies and Milk
Click above to buy a ticket to “A Texas Christmas Carol” on Wednesday, December 30 at 7:30 p.m. Click on the links below for other dates and times.
- Buy here for Tuesday, December 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Buy here for Wednesday, December 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Buy here for Friday, January 1, at 2 p.m.
- Buy here for Friday, January 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Buy here for Saturday, January 2, at 2 p.m.
- Buy here for Saturday, January 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Buy here for Sunday, January 3, at 2 p.m.
- Buy here for Sunday January 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Today’s Groupon gives you an excuse to extend your holiday spirit past those arbitrary dates on the calendar called holidays. For $25, you get a ticket to A Texas Christmas Carol at the Long Center, a $50 value. The seat is guaranteed to be in the lower mezzanine or better, so you’ll have a great view of all the spirit and spirited whimsy of the season.
A Charles H. Duggan Production, A Texas Christmas Carol stars PBS personalities The Biscuit Brothers and recording artist Tish Hinojosa in a family-friendly musical variety show that asks, “Will it be a white Christmas in Texas this year? And if so, how am I supposed to get this stuff off my driveway?” The cast features an all-star, hodgepodge lineup including the Austin Lyric Opera, River City Brass Quintet, and a video visit from KVUE’s Mark Murray.
There is no purchase limit on this Groupon, so you can bring the whole family for a holiday-themed experience sure to bring everyone closer together until each person’s elbow touches another person’s neck nape. Enjoy the March of Toys with the kids, marvel at tap-dancing Christmas trees, and console your snowman-loving half-sister when Frosty has his meltdown.