All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 19, 2016
· Reviewed February 19, 2018
· Reviewed February 18, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a 30-minute guided flight for one in a WWII vintage Douglas C-47 aircraft ($350 value)
- $189 for a 30-minute guided flight for two in a WWII vintage Douglas C-47 aircraft ($700 value)
- $349 for a 30-minute guided flight for four in a WWII vintage Douglas C-47 aircraft ($1,400 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must sign waiver. 400lb weight limit per person or if seat belt doesn't fit, a 2nd seat will be required for purchase if available. Otherwise, flight will be rescheduled. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greatest Generation Aircraft
Originally a TWA aircraft, the Southern Cross Douglas C-47 was adopted by the Army Air Corps to shuttle troops to the front. The twin-propeller plane survived World War II and in the ensuing years underwent a series of makeovers. Its career includes years spent as a reliable set of wings for Delta Air Lines, a troupe of skydiving enthusiasts, and at least one head of state. The C-47 is now meticulously restored to its original WWII-era condition and in the dutiful care of Greatest Generation Aircraft, a nonprofit organization that introduces 21st-century crowds to the C-47 during rides and aerial shows.