Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with today's Groupon to Grecian Delights, located in the Booth's Corner Farmers' Market in Boothwyn. This Groupon is valid from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Fridays and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays. Choose between the following options:
- For $9, you get a carryout special for two (a $21.50 total value) that includes:
- Two gyros (a $6.50 value each)
- One large Greek salad (a $6 value)
- Two pieces of baklava (a $1.25 value each)
- For $13, you get a Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $30 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.50 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3 value each)
At Grecian Delights, the friendly Gill family whips up a tasty triumvirate of Greek, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern cuisine. Like tossing on a toga or filing teeth to sharp points, an array of appetizers properly prelude any Mediterranean meal. Starters include servings of house-made hummus, scooped up with grilled pita, and crispy spanakopita, phyllo pies filled with spinach, onions, and feta cheese. Greek salads unite a verdant confederation of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion with tangy feta and vinaigrette dressing, and gyros embrace the customer's choice of sliced beef, lamb, tuna, or seasoned chicken with warm arms of pita, that, like the arms of most mothers, feel best when covered in tzatziki sauce. Main courses such as the kalamata- and feta-topped mediterranean pizza squash unruly appetite rebellions, and desserts of honey-drizzled baklava or deep-dish apple pie ensure that patrons stay sweet through their next performance review.
1362 Naamans Creek Rd.
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania 19061Get Directions