Without air conditioning, the summer months would be spent sweating profusely and watching your collection of antique popsicles melt. Protect your investment with this Groupon.
Choose between Two Options
- $39 for a cleaning of the air ducts and dryer vent with furnace inspection (a $149 value)
- $59 for an air-conditioning tune-up with up to 1 pound of freon (a $159 value)
The air-duct cleaning covers all vents, one main line, and one return and includes a replacement fiberglass air filter.
The tune-up includes the following:
- Inspection and cleaning of the exterior of the cooling coil
- Inspection and cleaning of the interior of the cooling coil, if accessible
- Inspection and flushing of condensate drains
- Blower, fan-motor, and compressor test
- Lubrication of all bearings and moving parts
- Refrigerant-level check
- Inspection of air filter
- HVAC-system and dryer-vent inspection
The skilled, insured technicians of GreenAirCare favor eco-friendly methods and products when cleaning and reconditioning homes' heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems. During duct cleaning, for example, crews cut down on harmful particles by using a HEPA-filtered negative-pressure vacuum system that draws out built-up debris through the air vents. With cleaner ducts, homes harbor less dust, mold, poltergeists, and other health hazards. Dryer-vent cleanings similarly improve home health by minimizing fire risk as a rotary brush spins at more than 500 RPM to clear away lint, animal hair, and flame-tempting fibers. GreenAirCare's technicians also cleanse home air by supplying clients with products such as electrostatic filters and UVC germicidal air purifiers.
49% of 90 customers recommend
“Very good service defiantly worth it you could feel it in the house”
“did good service,even pushed your additional services which i could have done myself,but he was a good salesman,so I bought it any way. Walter Jones”