What You'll Get
Without air conditioning, the summer months would be spent sweating profusely and watching your collection of antique popsicles melt. Protect your investment with this Groupon.
Choose between Two Options
- $39 for a cleaning of the air ducts and dryer vent with furnace inspection (a $149 value)
- $59 for an air-conditioning tune-up with up to 1 pound of freon (a $159 value)
The air-duct cleaning covers all vents, one main line, and one return and includes a replacement fiberglass air filter.
The tune-up includes the following:
- Inspection and cleaning of the exterior of the cooling coil
- Inspection and cleaning of the interior of the cooling coil, if accessible
- Inspection and flushing of condensate drains
- Blower, fan-motor, and compressor test
- Lubrication of all bearings and moving parts
- Refrigerant-level check
- Inspection of air filter
- HVAC-system and dryer-vent inspection
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per household. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May apply for commercial buildings, call to confirm prior to purchasing. Valid only within70 miles of 60605. Extra fee for homes with more than 1 heating unit and systems requiring R-22 freon. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The skilled, insured technicians of GreenAirCare favor eco-friendly methods and products when cleaning and reconditioning homes' heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems. During duct cleaning, for example, crews cut down on harmful particles by using a HEPA-filtered negative-pressure vacuum system that draws out built-up debris through the air vents. With cleaner ducts, homes harbor less dust, mold, poltergeists, and other health hazards. Dryer-vent cleanings similarly improve home health by minimizing fire risk as a rotary brush spins at more than 500 RPM to clear away lint, animal hair, and flame-tempting fibers. GreenAirCare's technicians also cleanse home air by supplying clients with products such as electrostatic filters and UVC germicidal air purifiers.