- $25 toward deliciously rich pub grub and brewed beverages at the Green Door Tavern
- View food menu
- Also valid for daily specials and happy hour
- Historic, culturally rich watering hole
- Comprised of cozy clutter, with a neighborhood feel
- Friendly, down-to-earth staff
- Convenient location in River North for working professionals
- Dine-in only.
- A very nice dive bar, steeped in history, with a ton of character. The décor is awesome with the walls cluttered with historical memorabilia. – Kevin C, Yelp
- One of my favorite places for lunch when in the area. Great atmosphere out on the enclosed porch section…True Chicago treasure. – MarvC2419, Zagat
- I end up here about once a week for lunch, as I work in the neighborhood. The specials here are superb…The service has always been spectacular and the food turns around pretty fast. – Aaron C., Yelp
Near North Side
678 N Orleans St.
Chicago, Illinois 60610Get Directions