What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $7for one single-day pass ($15value)
- $12for one weekend pass ($25value)
- $15for one three-day pass ($30value)
- $15for two single-day passes ($30value)
- $25for two weekend passes ($50value)
- $45for two three-day passes ($90value)
- $30for four single-day passes ($60value)
- $50for four weekend passes ($100value)
- $60for four three-day special passes ($120value)
The Green Festival takes place Friday, June 5, 12 p.m.–6 p.m.; Saturday, June 6, 10 a.m–6 p.m.; and Sunday, June 7, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. Guests explore the booths of eco-friendly businesses, as well as cooking demos, kids’ activities, speakers, and live music.
About Green Festivals Inc
Green Festivals Inc assembles wide-ranging expos with a simple twist: all the exhibitors for the vegan/vegetarian event and vendors focus on sustainable, green living. Beyond that single classification, the vendors have a pretty broad range of specialties, from food and fashion to energy technologies and construction. Businesses attending might include organic wineries and bakeries, and home decor makers who exclusively use bamboo. These vendors fill up the floor to show off their wares and services, leaving just enough space for cooking demonstrations, live music, and chaperoned tree hugging.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.