Choose from Six Options
- $8 for one single-day pass ($15 value)
- $12 for one weekend pass ($25 value)
- $15 for two single-day passes ($30 value)
- $22 for two weekend passes ($50 value)
- $29 for four single-day passes ($60 value)
- $45 for four weekend passes ($100 value)
The Los Angeles Green Festival takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on September 25–27. Guests explore the booths of eco-friendly businesses, as well as cooking demos, kids’ activities, speakers, and live music.
Green Festivals Inc
Green Festivals Inc assembles wide-ranging expos with a simple twist: all the exhibitors for the vegan/vegetarian event and vendors focus on sustainable, green living. Beyond that single classification, the vendors have a pretty broad range of specialties, from food and fashion to energy technologies and construction. Businesses attending might include organic wineries and bakeries, and home decor makers who exclusively use bamboo. These vendors fill up the floor to show off their wares and services, leaving just enough space for cooking demonstrations, live music, and chaperoned tree hugging.