What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $7 for one single-day pass ($15 value)
- $13 for single-day passes for two ($30 value)
- $12 for one weekend pass ($25 value)
- $23 for weekend passes for two ($50 value)
- $18 for one three-day special pass ($35 value)
- $35 for three-day special passes for two ($70 value)
The New York Green Festival takes place at the Javits Center from April 15–17, 2016. For more info, check the event page.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Green Festivals Inc
Green Festivals Inc assembles wide-ranging expos with a simple twist: all the exhibitors for the vegan/vegetarian event and vendors focus on sustainable, green living. Beyond that single classification, the vendors have a pretty broad range of specialties, from food and fashion to energy technologies and construction. Businesses attending might include organic wineries and bakeries, and home decor makers who exclusively use bamboo. These vendors fill up the floor to show off their wares and services, leaving just enough space for cooking demonstrations, live music, and chaperoned tree hugging.