Photographers use fancy terms, such as “shutter speed,” “metering,” and “clicky metal box” that makes time be still. Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a 30-minute in-studio or on-location photo shoot with prints and digital images (a $230 total value)
- $48 for a 60-minute in-studio or on-location photo-shoot with prints and digital images (a $280 total value)
Both the 30-minute session ($150) and 60-minute session ($200) result in:
- One CD with five digital images (a $50 value)
- One 8”x10” print (a $18 value)
- One 5”x7” print (a $12 value)
Green Grape Photography
Jaquis Saylor began his career in fashion by designing his own line, Green Grape Clothing. But soon photographing models piqued his creativity more than dressing them. So he ditched his sewing kit for a camera and taught himself the ins and outs of photography. At Green Grape Photography, Jaquis's runway and editorial experience led to his specialty: building the portfolios of up-and-coming models with sessions that include makeup, up to four looks, and high-resolution images. In addition to fashion shoots, he snaps photos for glamour and pinup sessions, as well as events and family portraits.
“He was good at his work. very accommodating. Good with children.”