All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 4, 2018
· Reviewed February 17, 2018
· Reviewed February 11, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for admission for one to Green Meadow Farms and La Fiesta Latina ($23 value)
- $25 for admission for two to Green Meadow Farms and La Fiesta Latina ($46 value)
$45 for admission for four to Green Meadow Farms and La Fiesta Latina ($92 value)
- La Fiesta Latina takes place from 9:30 a.m.–2 p.m. on November 19–20, and 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m. on November 21–22
La Fiesta Latina
- The Sights: Flamenco, merengue, and salsa dancers performing traditional Latin American choreography, plus appearances by Chinese acrobats and Native American hoop dancers
- The Food: local restaurants will be on hand, dishing out zesty Latin flavors
- Other Festivities: families can enjoy Green Meadows Farms activities such as hay rides, a petting zoo, and a train ride
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid on event dates: 11/19, 11/20, 11/21, 11/22. Must use in promotional value in one visit. Valid for one single day of admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Green Meadows Petting Farm
Bella the milk cow and Elmer the water buffalo live at Green Meadows Farm along with a small village of 300 tame animals, including pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, and other barnyard animals. Orlando's family-oriented petting farm lets youngsters ride ponies, milk cows, feed sheep and pot belly pigs, take a hay ride, and ride a train.
During the summer months, Green Meadows Farm is fully shaded with huge oak trees and newly installed water misters, keeping visitors cool and comfortable while enjoying the birthday party shelters or fire engine play area.