Choose from Three Options
- $13 for admission for one to Green Meadow Farms and La Fiesta Latina ($23 value)
- $25 for admission for two to Green Meadow Farms and La Fiesta Latina ($46 value)
$45 for admission for four to Green Meadow Farms and La Fiesta Latina ($92 value)
- La Fiesta Latina takes place from 9:30 a.m.–2 p.m. on November 19–20, and 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m. on November 21–22
La Fiesta Latina
- The Sights: Flamenco, merengue, and salsa dancers performing traditional Latin American choreography, plus appearances by Chinese acrobats and Native American hoop dancers
- The Food: local restaurants will be on hand, dishing out zesty Latin flavors
- Other Festivities: families can enjoy Green Meadows Farms activities such as hay rides, a petting zoo, and a train ride
Green Meadows Farm
Bella the milk cow and Elmer the water buffalo live at Green Meadows Farm along with a small village of 300 tame animals, including pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, and other barnyard animals. Orlando's family-oriented petting farm lets youngsters ride ponies, milk cows, feed sheep and pot belly pigs, take a hay ride, and ride a train.
During the summer months, Green Meadows Farm is fully shaded with huge oak trees and newly installed water misters, keeping visitors cool and comfortable while enjoying the birthday party shelters or fire engine play area.