- Entry for Two to The Great Christmas Light Adventure and Train Ride
- Entry for Four to The Great Christmas Light Adventure and Train Ride
- Entry for Six to The Great Christmas Light Adventure and Train Ride
Families are invited to visit Green Meadows Farm, The Great Christmas Light Adventure & Train ride on a Saturday or Sunday, the first two weekends in December (10th, 11th, 17th or 18th); Friday, December 23rd; Saturday, Christmas Eve; or Christmas Day. It is recommended families arrive between 5:30pm and 7:30pm to enjoy the full experience. Guests can explore the lights and sounds the farm has to offer, including attractions such as:
- Rides on the Jingle Bell Express Train
- Santa figures from around the world
- Christmas under the sea
- Pictures with Santa and play in his workshop
Green Meadows Petting Farm
Bella the milk cow and Elmer the water buffalo live at Green Meadows Farm along with a small village of 300 tame animals, including pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, and other barnyard animals. Orlando's family-oriented petting farm lets youngsters ride ponies, milk cows, feed sheep and pot belly pigs, take a hay ride, and ride a train.
During the summer months, Green Meadows Farm is fully shaded with huge oak trees and newly installed water misters, keeping visitors cool and comfortable while enjoying the birthday party shelters or fire engine play area.