Petting farm offers a chance to encounter animals including goats, cows, ducks, horses, and pigs as well as pick a pumpkin to take home
What You'll Get
- Petting farm welcomes children and adults to meet and interact with farm animals such as cows, ducks, horses, rabbits, donkeys, sheep, alpacas, and other domestic animals. Besides the main attraction, i.e. the zoo, visitors can partake in hayrides and celebrate the fall season by picking a pumpkin to take home. Visiting the farm can be a great opportunity to disconnect from the busy life and spend time outdoors with the whole family.
- One-year-olds are FREE. Children 2 and older are full price.
- Closed Mondays except for Columbus Day
- Pony rides and hayrides end at 2 PM.
- One complimentary pony ride included for children 8 years old and younger.
- View the schedule of other farm activities happening daily.
The Fine Print
About Green Meadows Petting Farm
A tractor rumbles along the rolling hills of Green Meadows Petting Farm's back 40 as it pulls hayride passengers toward the farm’s animals' barns and pens. There, hands of all ages can snuggle on the fuzzy fleece of a baby goat or sheep, brush against the bristly hide of the 600-pound Petunia the Pig, or comb fingers into the soft mane of Precious the Pony. Farmers on the staff also share insights and anecdotes on the farm and its four-legged friends as guests roam the farm at their leisure. For the Keyes family, of all the sights and sounds on a farm that's been in the family since 1964, the ones they enjoy most watching and hearing are from the children and parents who come to visit.