Customers can spend the day marveling at and petting various farm animals in a fun and safe petting farm
About This Deal
- Over 250 animals
- Pig races
- Feeding the animals (complimentary feed)
- Rubber duck races
- Combine slide
- Firetruck slide
- Large play area
- Free admission for children under 2
- Summer Admission:
- 10-1pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday now though August 30th. In the farm by 1pm. Stay as long as you would like.
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am-4:30 pm (Last admission 3pm).
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- If you have any questions, please call (301) 865-9203
About Green Meadows Petting Farm
In 1964, Bob and Coni Keyes decided to transform their 80-acre hog farm in Waterford, Wisconsin into something brand new: pick-your-own vegetables and raspberry farm. Inspired by their own 13 children, they decided to gear the experience toward families and kids. It wasn't long before the operation expanded to include interactions with their animals, and the farm became a destination where children could come to experience agriculture and farm life. Eventually the Keyes' children grew up and left the nest, but that they didn't necessarily leave the family business. Instead, many decided to start their own petting farms in their new towns—which is how Green Meadows started in Ijamsville.