Before hybrid vehicles, green transportation was limited to frogback riding and magic carpets made entirely from Astroturf. Today's Groupon expands eco-conscious travel options with green car service from Green Route. This Groupin is valid within 10mi of Chevy Chase. Choose from five options:
• For $29, you get one-hour worth of green car service (a $68 value).
• For $29, you get a one-way trip to Reagan International Airport (up to a $68 value).
• For $57, you get one round trip to and from Reagan International Airport (up to a $136 value).
• For $48, you get a one-way trip to Dulles International Airport (up to a $96 value).
• For $95, you get one round trip to and from Dulles International Airport (up to a $192 value).
Chauffeuring bodies on a fleet of hybrid and petrol-savvy vehicles, Green Route is an eco-friendly private driving service in the D.C. area. Its cars use 70% less fuel than conventional cruisers, while producing 90% fewer greenhouse gas emissions as compared to other gluttonous gasoline guzzlers. Enlist in one of GreenRoute's clean-energy rides, such as a fuel-efficient hybrid sedan, to motor four to five passengers to any of the local airports in serviced style. Maximize valuable time by tapping Green Route's team of certified drivers to shuttle kids to practices, take elderly parents to the market, or launch vehicular manhunts for Thoreau's ghost. All mobile navigators pass detailed screenings and FBI background checks in the interest of safety standards.