Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a golf package for two (up to $134.50 value)
- 18-hole round of golf with one cart (up to $118 value)
- 80 range balls ($8 value)
- Two draft beers ($8.50 value)
$129 for a golf package for four (up to $265 value)
- 18-hole round of golf with two carts (up to $236 value)
- 160 range balls ($16 value)
- One pitcher of beer ($13 value)
Green Woods C.C.
Founded in 1903, the semiprivate Green Woods Country Club encompasses nine holes and more than 100 years of member tournaments and casual rounds enjoyed by the public. Players today lace their golf balls down long fairways shrouded on either side by dense forests of pine and oak, then zero in on the flagstick with irons, wedges, and slingshots concealed in shirtsleeves. After holing out on the final hole, players can head to the entrance to visit Bogey's Restaurant within the clubhouse, where chefs serve up burgers, wraps, and specialty pizzas.
“Kitchen closed before 1:30 so eat lunch ahead of time! Other than that it was great.”
“Nice place to play.”
“Great deal. Great course. Nice people”