Esthetician performs facials that purify the skin, promote deep cleansing, restore a more youthful appearance and proper moisture level
About This Deal
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Photorejuvenation: After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- What is microneedling?
- During the treatment, a technician injects areas of inflammation or tissue damage with high concentrations of platelets to encourage the wounds to heal and the areas to renew, which can result in a smoother appearance.
About Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery
He's been featured on Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, and countless evening news programs, and most recently The Doctors but Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg's most important appearances take place at his office. At Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery, he's joined by a team of experienced medical staff and aestheticians. Many visit the clinic for surgical face and body treatments, but the team also specializes in noninvasive services, such as fillers and laser cosmetics, as well as nutritional counseling.