Family-friendly roller rink hosts skating with music, free rentals, and unlimited pizza on select days
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $8 for roller-skating for two, valid Saturday or Sunday afternoon ($14 value)
- $15 for roller-skating for four, valid Saturday or Sunday afternoon ($28 value)
- $7 for roller-skating and unlimited pizza for two between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., valid Wednesday or Thursday ($12 value)
- $13 for roller-skating and unlimited pizza for four between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., valid Wednesday or Thursday ($24 value)
- $25 for $50 toward a birthday-party package
See the schedule here. Wednesday and Thursday sessions take place in the evenings.
The Fine Print
About Greenbrier Family Skating
Five days a week, the Greenbrier Family Skating rink welcomes families for a variety of themed skating sessions. Fans of good old-fashioned open skate can drop by on Sunday afternoons or on Saturdays during morning, evening, or two different afternoon sessions, lacing up their own skates or a pair rented from the rink. Wednesday nights are when the facilities come alive for families and on Thursday nights, skaters spin to Christian music. On both mid-week days, guests feast upon unlimited pizza. Friday nights usher in an open skate from 6 to 10 p.m. with teens welcome, while an adults-only skate keeps kids at heart rolling until 2:30 a.m. The rink closes its doors to the public on Sundays and Tuesdays in order to accommodate parties or those who prefer to do the electric slide in private.