- $22 for one festival package
- When: Sunday, September 13, from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Where: Headhouse Row
The festival package includes:
- Admission for one
- Two drink tickets
- $10 food credit at any of Greenfest’s food trucks
- Raffle entry
- One reusable bag made from repurposed Clean Air Council T-shirts
- One Greenfest Philly phone amplifier
- One 2015 Greenfest Philly T-shirt
- The Concept: a festival celebrating environmental sustainability, local artists, and green living
- The Vendors: more than 100 exhibitors selling everything from organic soaps and lotions (Earthwise Naturals) to upcycled dog toys (Glad Dogs Nation) and handmade jewelry crafted from repurposed materials (Beaucycled)
- The Food: good and good-for-you cuisine that might include bahn mi sandwiches, papaya salads, grilled chicken crepes, and fruit-filled sorbet
- The Entertainment: local live bands, beer garden, clothing swap, kids’ corner, over 100 eco-friendly companies and organizations.