What You'll Get
For $45, today's side deal gets you an air-duct cleaning from Greenforce Clean Team (up to a $110 value).
- Team will set up ($50) and clean up to four air vents in home ($15 each)
- Improve indoor air quality and rid ducts and vents of dust, mildew, pollen, and animal dander
- Cleaning air ducts may reduce electric and heating bills,
- Minimal dust, all dirt removed to containment system
- Easy scheduling with actual times rather than blocks
- Services have been used by big name clients like Starbucks, Marriott Hotels, and San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/household, may buy more as gifts. By appt only. 48-hr cancellation notice. Residential vents (max. 4) only. No vents over 8'. Not responsible for paint chipping. Furniture moving, furnace/HVAC filter change not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greenforce Clean Team
When beginning her own cleaning service, the founder of Greenforce Clean Team wanted to do more than simply tidy up living rooms. Cleaning her client's homes had to go hand-in-hand with keeping the environment healthy, both inside the house and out. This standard of eco-responsibility influences every aspect of the team's methods, including their exclusive use of biodegradable, nontoxic products and the purchase of carbon credits to offset their gas usage. Their dedication to eco-friendly cleaning has gained Greenforce the praise of the San Francisco edition of Daily Candy, numerous corporate clients, and squirrels that leave thank-you notes carved in acorns.