Botox injections help fade the look of frown lines or eyebrow furrows for up to four months
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Valid with Master Staff Injector Only, not valid with Doctor
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About Greenspring Medical Aesthetics: Greenspring Oasis & Greenspring Rejuvenation
Boasting a BBB rating of A+ and Tucson's leader in dermal fillers and Botox, Greenspring Medical Aesthetics’s Johns Hopkins–trained medical director, Dr. Cadoux, boasts over 26 years of experience in aesthetic medicine and serves as a diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine. Alongside his team of nurse practitioners, aestheticians and laser technicians, Dr. Cadoux keeps the fires of youthful radiance well-stoked with a panoply of body contouring technologies, such as CoolSculpting, UltraShape Power, SculpSure, Liposonix, VaserShape, Cellfina and Venus Freeze. Treatments make their way to skin on laser beams and needles, smoothing wrinkles, plumping up dermal areas, and vaporizing dead skin cells or unwanted hair. Façades can also be fortified with non-invasive treatments such as the anti-aging facial, which infuses skin with vitamin C and drops of Jupiter. Greenspring Medical Aesthetics, with two Tucson locations, prides themselves on aesthetic medicine for the informed consumer.