Treatment uses CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas with little to no downtime
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Staff qualifications: Reap the benefits of having your CoolSculpting treatment performed by our CoolSulpting specialist who completed advanced training from CoolSculpting University in Pleasanton, California.
- Coolsculpting valid for chin, arms, inner thighs, outer thighs, love handles, upper abdomen, lower abdomen.
- Laser hair reduction valid for bikini, underarms, upper lip or chin.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair removal.
Need To Know
About Greenspring Medical Aesthetics: Greenspring Oasis & Greenspring Rejuvenation
Boasting a BBB rating of A+ and Tucson's leader in dermal fillers and Botox, Greenspring Medical Aesthetics’s Johns Hopkins–trained medical director, Dr. Cadoux, boasts over 26 years of experience in aesthetic medicine and serves as a diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine. Alongside his team of nurse practitioners, aestheticians and laser technicians, Dr. Cadoux keeps the fires of youthful radiance well-stoked with a panoply of body contouring technologies, such as CoolSculpting, UltraShape Power, SculpSure, Liposonix, VaserShape, Cellfina and Venus Freeze. Treatments make their way to skin on laser beams and needles, smoothing wrinkles, plumping up dermal areas, and vaporizing dead skin cells or unwanted hair. Façades can also be fortified with non-invasive treatments such as the anti-aging facial, which infuses skin with vitamin C and drops of Jupiter. Greenspring Medical Aesthetics, with two Tucson locations, prides themselves on aesthetic medicine for the informed consumer.