Cowboys invented the handlebar mustache so they'd always have somewhere to hang their hats. Save yourself grooming time and hang your Stetson at the stately Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins. This Groupon must be redeemed by May 12, 2011. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get a two-night stay in a log motel (units 250–259) (up to a $318 value).
- For $149, you get a two-night stay in a river townhome (units 80–83) (up to a $598 value).
- For $199, you get a two-night stay in a dog-friendly cabin (unit 160, 177, or 207) (up to a $598 value).
- For $249, you get a two-night stay in a cozy cabin (unit 88, 89, 90, or 281) (up to a $558 value).
- For $299, you get a two-night stay in a large cabin (unit 161, 162, 166, 167, 170, or 171) (up to a $698 value).
- For $349, you get a two-night stay in a large cabin on the river (unit 15, 172, 174, or 176) (up to a $798 value).
- For $399, you get a two-night stay in a large dog-friendly cabin (unit 70 or 320) (up to a $998 value).
- For $399, you get a two-night stay in a large cabin on the river (unit 110, 168, 169, 173, or 175) (up to a $1,198 value).
- For $899, you get a huge log cabin on the river (unit 27 or 28) (up to a $2,998 value).
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins provides year-round thrills in the great outdoors without sacrificing the creature comforts of home. The rustic majesty of Greer Lodge's log motel masks a luxurious array of amenities, all adjacent to the National Forest and Greer Meadow. Guests receive complimentary use of the two stocked ponds that border the motel, ideal for fly-fishers and nascent trout whisperers.
The resort's river townhomes offer magnificent views from sweeping riverfront porches, and sunny, exposed-wood interiors of as much as 1,200 square feet. Dog-friendly units allow four-legged companions to get away from the fast-paced world of mud mergers and tennis-ball acquisitions in a soothing setting. The canine-centric cabins each feature a fenced dog run, and free loaner kennels are available.
Cozy cabins, meanwhile, are located on the river or lake. The quaint, two-bedroom and three-bedroom cottages range in size and location with units starting at 600 square feet, providing enough space to comfortably sleep an entire family or house a sizable collection of vintage space-chimp replicas.
Large cabins sleep up to 14 guests, and feature hot tubs, equipped kitchens, and laundry facilities. Finally, the huge log cabins (units 27 and 28) bask in the sights and sounds of the Little Colorado River, and sleep up to 32, making them ideal for large family gatherings or pancake-stacking competitions.
Despite the variety of locations, many cabin windows offer an immersive view of beautiful Greer Valley. All of Greer Lodge's cabins feature La-Z-Boy furniture, Westin Heavenly mattresses, and free satellite TV with DVD players. While channeling your inner pioneer, check out the variety of free guest activities for every season, and explore the surrounding wilderness on the ATV and nature trails.
- The lodge offered numerous games and movies for us to check out which we did when it was raining or our daughter was napping. We would definitely recommend this place for families vacationing with children of all ages. – posttravel, TripAdvisor
- We slept to the peaceful sound of the little colorado river. There is so much to do…the lodge loans you bicycles, binoculars for birdwatching, and trail guides for the many beautiful walks and hikes you can take. – lroze1234, TripAdvisor
44 N Main St.
Greer, Arizona 85927Get Directions