Cowboys invented the handlebar mustache so they'd always have somewhere to hang their hat. Save yourself grooming time with today's Groupon at Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins in Greer. Choose from three options:
- For $189, you get a two-night stay in a cozy cabin (up to a $698 value)
- For $179, you get a two-night stay in a historic lodge room (up to a $558 value)
- For $149, you get a two-night stay in a dog-friendly cabin (up to a $358 value)
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins provides year-round thrills in the great outdoors without sacrificing the creature comforts of home. The cozy cabins are located near Greer's historic Main Street (deal valid for cabins #100–#109, normally $249–$349 per night). The quaint, two-bedroom cottages range in size from 529 square feet to 1,150 square feet, with enough space to comfortably sleep up to six or eight people or a sizable collection of vintage space-chimp replicas. The historic lodge rooms are located within the three-story Greer Lodge (deal valid for rooms #120–#130, for ages 16 and up only, normally $179–$279 per night). The dog-friendly cabins each have two bedrooms and can sleep up to six people and up to two dogs (deal valid for cabins #201, #209, #211, #218, #219, and #221, normally $149–$179 per night).
Despite the variety of locations, many cabin windows offer an immersive view of beautiful Greer Valley. The cozy cabins and historic lodge rooms feature La-Z-Boy furniture, Westin Heavenly mattresses, and free satellite TV with DVD players. While channeling your inner-pioneer, check out the variety of guest activities for every season, and explore the surrounding wilderness on the ATV and nature trails.
- The lodge offered numerous games and movies for us to check out which we did when it was raining or our daughter was napping. We would definitely recommend this place for families vacationing with children of all ages. – posttravel, TripAdvisor
- We slept to the peaceful sound of the little colorado river. There is so much to do…the lodge loans you bicycles, binoculars for birdwatching, and trail guides for the many beautiful walks and hikes you can take. – lroze1234, TripAdvisor