All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 29, 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012
Reviewed September 19, 2012
What You'll Get
Cowboys invented the handlebar mustache so they'd always have somewhere to hang their hat. Save yourself grooming time with today's Groupon to the stately Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins. To purchase entry to the North Pole Experience in Greer, check out the Groupon for general-admission tickets. Choose from the following accommodation options, all of which include dinner and breakfast for every guest:
- For $159, you get a one-night stay in a log motel (units 250–259) for up to four guests (up to a $331 value). Each log motel has one king-sized bed; you must bring your own sleeping bags for additional guests.
- For $199, you get a one-night stay in a historic lodge room (units 120–130) for up to four guests (up to a $401 value). Each historic lodge room has one king-sized bed; you must bring your own sleeping bags for additional guests.
- For $229, you get a one-night stay in a dog-friendly cabin (unit 209, 211, 218, 219, or 221) for up to six guests (up to a $458 value).
- For $259, you get a one-night stay in a river townhouse (units 80–83) for up to six guests (up to a $557 value).
- For $299, you get a one-night stay in a cozy cabin (unit 88–90, 101–104, or 106) for up to six guests (up to a $623 value).
- For $369, you get a one-night stay in a large log cabin (unit 15, 161, 162, 166, 167, 174, 176) for up to eight guests (up to a $743 value).
- For $549, you get a one-night stay in a large log cabin (unit 110, 168–173, 175) for up to 12 guests (up to a $1,115 value).
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins provides year-round thrills in the great outdoors without sacrificing the creature comforts of home. The rustic majesty of Greer Lodge's log motel masks a luxurious array of amenities, all adjacent to the national forest and Greer Meadow. Guests receive complimentary use of the two stocked ponds that border the motel, ideal for fly-fishers and nascent trout whisperers. The resort's river townhomes offer magnificent views from sweeping riverfront porches and sunny, exposed-wood interiors. Dog-friendly units allow four-legged companions to get away from the fast-paced world of mud mergers and tennis-ball acquisitions in a soothing setting. The canine-centric cabins each feature a fenced dog run with optional loaner kennels.
Cozy cabins, meanwhile, are located on the river or lake. The quaint, two-bedroom and three-bedroom cottages range in size and location, with units starting at 550 square feet, providing enough space to comfortably sleep an entire family or hold a sizable collection of vintage space-chimp replicas. Large log cabins sleep up to 12 guests and feature hot tubs and equipped kitchens; most have laundry facilities.
Despite the variety of locations, many cabin windows offer an immersive view of beautiful Greer Valley. All of Greer Lodge's cabins feature La-Z-Boy furniture, Westin Heavenly mattresses, and free satellite TV with DVD players. While channeling your inner pioneer, check out the variety of free guest activities for every season, and explore the surrounding wilderness on the ATV and nature trails.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 8-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid only for stays from 11/14/11-12/15/11. Not valid 11/23/11-11/26/11. Log motel and historic lodge rooms have 1 king-sized bed; sleeping bags must be brought for additional guests. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.