Without an instructor's outside opinion, golfers would never know about the hitch in their swing or the thousands of centipedes writhing on their backs. See things differently with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for one 35- to 45-minute private golf lesson for one (a $60 value)
- $99 for four 35- to 45-minute private golf lessons for one (a $210 value)
- $99 for two 45- to 60-minute semiprivate golf lessons for two (a $200 value)
- $159 for four 45- to 60-minute semiprivate golf lessons for two (a $320 value)
Lessons take place at The Golf Improvement Center and are not valid with Greg Jones.
- $99 for a four-day junior golf program (a $200 value)
At The Golf Improvement Center from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on August 5–8, Greg Jones and the team of instructors introduce boys and girls aged 6–14 to the basics of golf and help them to quickly improve their games through a premier teaching program. All campers get a T-shirt, and snacks are provided.
The Greg Jones Golf Academy
Throughout a golf-teaching career that spans more than two decades, Greg Jones has taken everyone from inner-city students to PGA professionals under his wing and showed them how to properly swing the golf club. He takes a natural approach to the game, helping pupils develop a comfortable swing that fits their style of play, rather than instructing students to mimic the swing of a PGA professional or legally adopt an Iron Byron. Regardless of whether the lesson is for juniors or adults, private or in a small-group setting, Greg breaks techniques down into their basic components, making it easier to develop a repeatable game both on the course and on the range.
“Great driving range. Beautiful facility and friendly staff!”
“Greg and his team do a great job with all age groups. ”