All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 3, 2013
Reviewed October 2, 2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013
What You'll Get
The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $69 for 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental and two small buckets of driving range balls, redeemable any day of the week (up to a $118 total value)
- $129 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental and four small buckets of driving range balls (up to a $236 total value)
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental and two small buckets of driving range balls, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to a $104 total value)
Groupon customers will receive a free appetizer with the purchase of an entree on Tuesday or Wednesday at Nine Bistro at Grey Hawk Golf Club.
Rates vary throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redemptions made on weekends or national holidays are valid only after 3 p.m. Must be 18 or older. Not valid for League Play or for Outings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grey Hawk Golf Club
The seventh hole at Grey Hawk Golf Club could be the finishing hole at any PGA Tour host course. Water runs from the tee all the way to the green down the left side of the 578-yard par-five as it bends to the left, making any effort to cut the corner a daring proposition. A bunker on the right side of the fairway awaits any shots that fade right, and a stream runs across the front of the green, capping off the course's most difficult hole. The treacherous par-five is one of many memorable hole designs on the 18-hole, 7,079-yard course, which features water on 16 holes and a par-three with a true island green that tests golfers' confidence in their swing or their ability to skip a ball across the surface of the water. Mounded terrain and numerous sandtraps characterize the rest of the layout, which was designed by the venerable golf trio of von Hagge, Smelek, and Baril.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by von Hagge, Smelek, and Baril
- Length of 7,079 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 74.3 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 137 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options